Introduction

Blog of the research of the case of Manuel Blanco Romasanta, known as “Sacamanteigas”, first lycanthrope registered in the files of the European justice.

Thursday, May 28

Historical Provincial File again


I already had received answer of the direction of Ourense's Historical Provincial File, today I went there to photograph the documents that there I thought the day that I came to Ourense.

I was received by the assistant director, a high and very educated young man, who without stopping of distant being was showing his amiability gradually. He invited me to go on to the entrails of the file while one was warning that there nobody enters except the civil servants.

I smell it file it became more present in that stay. I arranged everything to do photo and the assistant director offered in several occasions to help myself with the photographic instruments. Nicely he lignited the light when I asked for him while he was asking the fence of the processes of apprehension of the digital chambers.
For when I had finished already I had a review of books with heraldic shields of ourensans families to appear. He was speaking with the biggest passion that he can put him to the work.

Before saying goodbye, I talked to an investigator who was hidden behind a heap of books. We were talking a lot of time, and he gave me information, that it will be true; I will get soon news about this investigation.

When I went out of the file, I was returning had the hands crammed with these almost imperceptible small crystals that if they detach of the oxidation of the iron gall ink.

No comments: